As one of the most experienced PCO’s worldwide Congrex Switzerland offers customised solutions in the areas of association management and congress organisation regardless of the event size.
For nearly 40 years Congrex Switzerland has been supporting associations, corporates, and governmental institutions in planning and carrying out congresses, meetings and events, on all continents. At their office in Basel, more than 55 highly skilled and multi-lingual experts put their clients always in the centre of their attention and meet their needs with tailor-made concepts, personalized delivery and great flexibility. Congrex Switzerland makes it easy to run an event successful - for anyone, anytime and anywhere.
As one of the leading worldwide PCOs, Congrex Switzerland is an accredited member of IAPCO. Besides the overall organisation of congresses, Congrex also supports its clients with modular solutions for participant’s registration and accommodation management and association management.
- SGP Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Pneumology, 400 participants
- SGK Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Cardiology, 1,000 participants
- MedArt Basel, internal training week, 1,600 participants
- ESRS Annual Meeting of the European Sleep Research Society, 2,000 participants
- EFORT Congress of the European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 6,000 participants
- ECTRIMS Annual Meeting of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in MS, 10,000 participants